Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Anime Currently Watching (August 2012)

After finishing Kannagi, Fate/Zero, and Fate/Stay Night, I feel pretty drained out but there are still some great airing and completed anime that I am watching which are:
  1. Kaze no Stigma Ep. 15 of 24 Stalled
  2. Shakugan no Shana Ep. 1 of 24 Dropped
  3. Kokoro Connect Ep. 7 of ?
  4. Kono Naka ni Hitori, Imouto ga Iru! Ep. 7 of ?
  5. Yuru Yuri (season 2) Ep. 6 of ?
  6. Tari Tari Ep. 7 of ? 
  7. Sword Art Online Ep. 8 of ?
  8. Jinrui wa Suitai Shimashita Ep. 6 of ?
Personally I am close to stalling on Kaze no Stigma due to the fact that I just haven't had the urge to sit down and watch it. I am so ready for the new episode of Kono Naka ni Hitori and also looking forward to watching Shakugan no Shana which I have heard from many people is a pretty well done anime. I also picked up Tari Tari (which is currently airing) because after watching the first episode, the characters and flow of the anime remind me so much of Hana-Saku Iroha (which was a decent anime IMO).

Edit:
Saw a promotion for Sword Art Online while on Crunchyroll and thought about giving it a try. Ended up watching all the available episodes and now I'm hooked :D

Edit 2:
Holy crap watched one episode of Jinrui wa Suitai Shimashita and was completely hooked.


No comments:

Post a Comment