Monday, March 4, 2013

Currently Watching Anime (Feb. 2013)



So it’s finally March which means…SPRING BREAK!!! I will be going to Mexico with some family and friends this coming week so don’t expect any anime posts for the duration. So far this anime season has provided some surprises and I am proud to say that I have not dropped anything…yet (I don’t count Initial D Fifth Stage because of its weird release dates). Here is what I am currently watching:

Kotoura-san 9 out of ?
Sasami-san@Ganbaranai 8 out of ?
Mondaiji-Ji-tachi ga Isekai Kara Kuru Sou Desu yo? 8 out of ?
Chihayafuru 2 8 out of ?
Ore no Kanojo to Osananajimi go Shuraba Sugiru 9 out of ?
Maoyuu Maou Yuusha 9 out of ?
Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai NEXT 8 out of ?
Little Busters! 21 out of ?
Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo 20 out of ?
Da Capo III 9 out of ?
Initial D: Fifth Stage  

No comments:

Post a Comment