Friday, March 22, 2013

Quick Update

So since we are getting so close to the conclusion of this current anime season, I have decided that it would be much more beneficial if I start working on the anime reviews that I plan on rolling out instead of posting my thoughts on two or three anime a week. I plan on reviewing Tamako Market, Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo, Kotoura-san, and OreShura. I am not sure if some of the other anime are continuing to air into the next season (too lazy to look it up) or if any of the above are planning on airing into the next season but with four already on my plate that should keep me somewhat busy. On top of reviewing these particular anime, I plan on doing a "final thoughts" for each of the currently airing anime that end up completing in the coming weeks. Also Bioshock Infinite comes out next Tuesday so...anime will not be on the top of my priority list.

No comments:

Post a Comment