Sunday, September 8, 2013

Hey I'm Back!



So funny story; I just realized that I started watching To Aru Kagaku no Railgun S not realizing that there was a preceding season…no wonder I was a tad lost at the beginning. Anyways so this is my first post in like two months. While I doubt there are not that many returning readers, I still feel bad that I had pretty much left without really adding any content. Moving across country, starting at a new job, and getting WAY too attached to TOR really dragged me away from the blog. While I have been watching the currently airing anime every week, I haven’t even thought about writing down my thoughts. So to correct that I have already started some reviews up for what is currently airing. The season will be ending soon so once the shows finish I just have to write in my ending thoughts on them. Also I will start researching what will be airing next season so that I can accurately decide what doesn’t look like absolute crap. This season has a couple good ones but overall I have dropped like three or four anime just because of how boring they were.

P.S. I have started seriously working on my music again. If you would take the time to visit my bandcamp page I would greatly appreciate it. All my music is free unless you feel like contributing a little bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment