Saturday, February 23, 2013

10,000 Views...WTF

So I don't know how but I just recently hit 10,000 total views on this blog which is totally insane. Most of the views are probably from Google or other search engine searches but regardless 10,000 people is quite a feat. I would like to take the time to thank all the returning viewers. I have fallen behind on my usual pace due to some projects at school but I promise that I will put forth a better effort in getting posts and reviews out faster. I intend to have three posts out by this coming Friday. Two of them will be about currently airing anime and one will be about something not anime related (HINT: Superheros (kind of)).

Once again thank you so much for stopping by and I hope that you will come back again!

No comments:

Post a Comment