Sunday, July 29, 2012

"Kono Naka ni Hitori, Imouto ga Iru!" initial thoughts


Ahhhh it's Summer and you know what that means? New anime that may or may not live up to what you hoped for. When I first heard Kono Naka ni Hitori, Imouto ga Iru! was going to have an anime adaptation, I had no clue what the hell it was in the first place...Apparently it is a very popular novel series that features a harem that may or may not include sister action...-__- I wanted to just come out and say that the first two episodes are just boring, generic, crap but I don't know why...but I am actually liking it...A LOT. Each character's model, voice, and personality are actually very well done. The show does a decent enough job in the first episode defining what is going to happen, why things are going to happen, and what the main character Shougo Mikadono must accomplish. With the whole, "You must find a mate before you graduate high school" and "Oh and you might encounter your sister that no one knows about and may or may not want your ____" actually works and provides comedy and a small amount of tension. I normally stay away from shows that are airing (I get very impatient -__-) but I am going to stick with this one till the end.

__________________________________________________________________________

Stay tuned for my thoughts on each episode as they air.

No comments:

Post a Comment